Monmouth Community Players
The MISSION of the Maine Association of Community Theaters (MeACT), a duly incorporated Maine Non-Profit Corporation, is to:
- Promote the theatrical interests of its member community theater companies by providing a statewide organization;
- Provide a clearing house of theatrical resources, including technical expertise and sharing of people, physical and intellectual theater property and ideas;
- Publish member seasons, programs and other activities among the membership;
- Produce an annual, public one-act play festival and workshops for its members and invited companies; and
- Propagate among the public in general an understanding and appreciation for community theater and theater arts.
Adopted by the Board of Directors, October 24, 1998